Building Careers. Growing Leaders.
Luck Stone offers a work environment that is as much about personal growth and development as it is about performing in your role. Our associates are encouraged to explore and bring their potential to life, while helping others do the same.
With locations operating throughout Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina, we are actively looking for people to join our growing team, including those interesting in becoming:
- Equipment Operators
- Quality Control Specialists
- Maintenance Technicians
- Plant Operators
- General Laborers
We provide technical training and tools to help you harness and advance your skills.
We offer a variety of courses including:
- Blasting - Advanced Shot Design and Mine Planning
- Conveyors - Belt Scale Calibration and Maintenance
- Quality Control - Central Lab Testing and Results
- Mobile Equipment Mechanics
- Crusher Hydraulics
- Welding Fabrication
- Process Efficiency
Luck Stone is an organization founded on people.
Our company’s mission to ignite human potential is woven into all that we do. From depths of our quarries to the walkways of our offices, we create an environment that helps our associates grow, lead and succeed.
You will experience leadership training that will enable you to:
- Understand your personal core values
- Learn how to effectively communicate with your team
- Discover ways to adapt your working style to have a positive impact
- Give and receive constructive feedback
Our benefits packages are available to each associate on the first day they join us.
- Healthcare Coverage: Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance available upon first day of employment
- HSA/FSA Savings Accounts: Health Savings Account, Healthcare Flexible Spending Account, and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account are available for pre-tax contributions
At Luck Stone our associates are encouraged to grow, explore and bring their potential to life, while helping others do the same. Here, you’ll experience a highly tenured, technical and passionate workforce ready and willing to nurture future talent and opportunity.
We offer opportunities for tuition assistance for personal and professional development.
Luck Stone employees are automatically enrolled in a 401(k) plan and a company-funded retirement plan.
Paid Time Off & Holidays
Vacation time for Luck Stone employees includes paid time off and 10 paid holidays.
Parental leave for associates welcoming new family members.
Full-time associates may receive 20 tons of Luck Stone-produced crushed stone for personal use.
Life Insurance is provided at no cost with an option for supplemental coverage.
Employee Assistance Program
Counseling, stress management, and legal consultation Information and programs are available for associates and members of their household.
Short-term and long-term disability provided when unable to work due to medical reasons.